We looking for experienced software engineer who has the right composition of knowledge, experience, team spirit and drive, to join a dynamic team that develops leading-edge test and measurement products. Top engineering teams around the globe use our systems to develop next-generation communication, consumer electronics, and computer products. The responsibility includes design, develop, and support new features and performance enhancements to our products. A qualified candidate will have the skills to work through the complete software cycle using the existing software development process. Candidates with prior knowledge of data communications products, protocols and principles, test equipment, computer systems, electronic, general engineering practices, and computer programming principles are preferred.
Требуемые навыки / Checklist
○ 3+ years of Objective-C/C++ and developing GUIs using Qt.
○ Hands-on software development experience in Windows, Linux, or Mac
○ Strong multi-threaded / multi-core / concurrent programming skills.
○ Socket-level network programming experience.
○ Experience with a scripting language, such as Python.
○ A very methodical, detail-oriented individual that is self-motivated.
○ A persistent goal-driven approach, flexibility, determination, team building, and
leadership are required.
○ Strong written and verbal communication skills.
○ Knowledge of Python as a plus
2. Interview with a client
3. Job Offer
across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-
defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly
talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible
opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes
certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural,
social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties.
Our vibrant offices also include dedicated Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or
tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!