Senior C++ Developer
Project is a media processing platform enabling customers to
launch revenue-generating, broadcast-quality OTT services in a
matter of minutes instead of months. Customer’s media
processing service provides operators with a software-as-a-service
(SaaS) solution that is hosted in the public cloud and maintained
and monitored by the customer. Also with these media processing
platforms, operators have the flexibility to deploy on their own
public or private cloud infrastructure.
The project’s storage driver is a high-performance storage driver for
storing and serving media files in the Cloud object storage for OTT
and playout workflows. The driver is highly optimized for low
latency and bandwidth for customers media processing platforms
capabilities such as time-shift TV, VOD and cloud DVR, and playout.
As we continue to experience growth, we are looking for an
excellent File System Engineer to add to our current team of
Требуемые навыки / Checklist
○ Strong knowledge and experience with file system internals;
○ Thorough understanding of Linux system and storage subsystems;
○ Knowledge and experience designing storage solutions;
○ Experience with threads and multi-threaded programming;
○ Experience with Cloud Object Storage technologies;
○ Should be well versed with Data Structures & algorithms, Multithreading, and optimization;
○ Understand issues around performance and scalability under heavy loads;
○ Unit test development experience.
● Strong Knowledge of cloud technologies;
● Experience with data path in a storage subsystem;
● Storage technologies and File system expertise;
● Kernel and device driver programming experience;
● Experience with NAS storage solutions
2. Interview with a client
3. Job Offer
forefront of digital transformation! With clients across
all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to
work on market-defining products using the latest
● Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by
collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented
people in an open, laidback environment — or even
abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
● Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life
balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
● Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning &
Development team regularly organizes certification
and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize
your professional goals.
● Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with
competitive compensation and benefits
● Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work,
which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social
and team building activities such as sports
competitions and end-of-year corporate parties.
● Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones
and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea
with your colleagues over a game of table football or