Senior C++ Developer
Our project is a robotic-assisted surgical system which is a master-slave, software controlled electromechanical system designed for surgeons to perform telerobotic minimally invasive surgery. Our Client is a global leader in medical technology. It designs, develops, manufactures, installs, services, distributes
and markets a wide variety of medical devices. GlobalLogic is taking part in the creation of innovative surgical products and services that focus on obesity and diseases and conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, lung, abdominal wall, pelvic region, and the head and neck.
● Work closely with C++ developers;
● Analyze requirements, create test designs and test cases, review execution results;
● Collaborate with a distributed team;
● Communicate with software developers and testers on a customer side;
● Strictly follow a formal process.
Требуемые навыки / Checklist
○ At least 5 years of experience in software development.
Professional in C++. QT.
○ Understanding of the software development process.
○ Experience in writing technical documentation – solutions,
enhancements, technical design documents.
○ Intermediate level of English.
○ Experience in embedded development.
○ Good understanding of *nix systems.
○ Real-time operating systems.
○ Knowledge of GIT.
● Basic test automation skills.
● Experience in testing of embedded software or
software for medical devices.
● Experience in requirements analysis.
● Experience in embedded software development.
● Experience with regulated software development
● Basic estimation, planning and reporting skills.
Embedded, QNX, Python, Healthcare
across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-
defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly
talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible
opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes
certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural,
social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties.
Our vibrant offices also include dedicated Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or
tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
2. Tech Interview