We are an international company with offices in the USA, Israel and Ukraine. We provide a complex solution for
E-commerce businesses. The main goal is to allow consumer brands and retailers to maximize the potential of their online channels.
Our clients are successful retailers, who work in the USA, Canada, Europe and other countries.
We help retailers to manage the entire E-commerce lifecycle: marketing, consumer engagements, payment processing, customer
support, and technology integration services.
You’ll work with Highload Magento 2 E-commerce projects: multiple online jewelry stores for US, CA, Europe,
We are using Magento (2.x) as the main platform.
What will you do:
● Work in the company that is developing its own products to provide the best service for clients
● Develop new features and maintain existing extensions
● Design and estimate solutions
● Write unit tests and work with CI tools
Требуемые навыки / Checklist
● 2+ years of solid experience with PHP and MySQL
● Good PHP knowledge: OOP, SOLID, basic design patterns, and high-load optimizations
● Responsive design experience
● Linux experienced user
● English: pre-Intermediate or higher
Nice to Have:
● Magento2 experience
● Experience with Unit-tests (and another automation testing)
● Node.js experience
If you don’t know Magento2 — we will help you to learn it.
● Competitive compensation based on experience and skills
● Flexible schedule
● Office in Kyiv center
● Now, we are working remotely because of th COVID-19 quarantine
● Experience with a big variety of the technologies
● Paid vacation of 20 working days per year
● Visiting in conferences, workshops, training
● Medical insurance
● English lessons
2. Zoom or office interview with Team Lead
3. Job Offer