Senior Full Stack Developer
AP (Accounts Payable) Automation with the combined power of Communications and Artificial Intelligence that gives you full control over the invoice lifecycle. We solve real problems that affect real people every day. Today we’re focused on solving Accounts Payables biggest challenge. We are a
fast-growing team of hard-working, passionate professionals who are bringing a new kind of solution to the Accounts Payable market. We hear customer feedback like “Awesome!” “Heaven-sent” and “Amazing!” every day, so we know we’re doing something right.
• Develop cloud applications using Java, AWS services, Serverless, microservices, Docker, etc
• Design, build, test and maintain scalable web applications and services
• Ability to design, optimize and refactor the code for improved performance
• Deep understanding of object-oriented concepts, design patterns, clean coding, code review
Требуемые навыки / Checklist
● Experience with Java - at least for 10 years
● Experience in designing and developing a database model (Cloud-based NoSQL/DynamoDB)
● Experience with Agile methodology and strong knowledge of software development best practices
● Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to use good judgment
● Angular, Node.js
● Strong and hands-on with AWS technologies and services
● Self-management and strong prioritization skills
● Highly motivated, team player with a track record of technical leadership and technical collaboration
● Secure development practices
1. PE (private entrepreneur) free registration in front of the authorities
2. Migration to Kyiv support
3. First working day present
1. Monday & Wednesday: Free Yoga lessons at noon at the office
2. Tuesday: Fruits supply to each room
3. Two personal English lessons with an English native speaker teacher (‘Yappi’ English school).
4. Thursday: Happy hour (Pizza, Sushi, Fruits, cake, drinks, BBQ...)
1. Group activity upon monthly owner's visit from abroad (group event, dinner, lunches...)
A. Full accounting support for PE monthly invoices, payments and reports.
B. We are paying the PE's monthly Taxes (5%) and monthly PE commission.
C. Monthly payments are supplied in USD
3. Participating in charity projects for the community.
4. Insurance health package (‘Kniazha’ insurance company, premium package).
Any employee on his/her expense can add first level relatives to this strong package.
1. Full accounting support for PE quarter summary reports.
2. Team building event (Sea, volleyball, kayaks, karting, food, beers...)
1. New year party
2. Summer party
3. Full accounting support for PE annual summary reports.
4. At least 18 vacation days and 5 sick days
5. Employee evaluation process: personal written feedback once a year.
6. Anniversary present
7. Birthday present
- Client interview;
- JOB OFFER
Следующие предложения «Iryna Yurchenko»
Другие предложения от Iryna Yurchenko
- BI Developer $3 000
- Automation QA Engineer $2 000
- Front End Developer $3 000
- Project Manager
- Head of Legal Department