Senior Automation QA Engineer
Customer is one of the leading providers of protocol analyzers, exercisers, jammers and verification tools for existing and emerging digital communication standards. HQ in Chestnut Ridge, NY, LeCroy has sales and development in the US, Europe and Asia. Project is focused on developing software for capturing, analyzing, verifying and generating protocols traffic.
○ At least 3 year of relevant experience in Automated Testing
○ Knowledge of Python language is required, ability to write basic algorithms (e.g. sorting, finding,
analysis of arrays etc.)
○ Basic of C++ language will be a plus;
○ Familiar with test automation approaches (functional decomposition, DOT, DDT, KDT)
○ Understands and can demonstrate the knowledge of choosing manual vs automation testing
○ Experience with automation tools
○ Deep theoretical knowledge of the related technology stack (e.g. testing types, levels,
○ Has experience using different techniques/types (e.g. performed load/stress testing, created
for functional testing etc.)
○ Good knowledge of JSON, XML.
○ Practical experience with version control and bug-tracking tools
Documentation & Requirements
○ Test cases, bug reports, test reports are well-structured and have needed level of details
○ Implements test design based on Test Strategy or Test Plan
○ Skills in test coverage analysis
○ Good knowledge or practical experience in reviewing and testing Requirements
2. Tech Interview
3. Job Offer
across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-
defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly
talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible
opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes
certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural,
social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties.
Our vibrant offices also include dedicated Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or
tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!