Senior Manual QA Engineer
Project is a media processing platform enabling customers to launch
revenue-generating, broadcast-quality OTT services in a matter of
minutes instead of months. Customer’s media processing service
provides operators with a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that is
hosted in the public cloud and maintained and monitored by the
customer. Also with these media processing platforms, operators have
the flexibility to deploy on their own public or private cloud
NSG team works on 2 generations of Harmonic Cable products: actively
developing the industry’s first software-based CCAP solution (“Cable
OS”) and supporting market-leading edgeQAMs (“NSG 900-40G”, “NSG
PRO”). These solutions allow to cable operator companies to deliver the
IP-based data, video, and voice services to millions of customers. Focus is
given to CableOS which will allow to get rid of the existing HW
equipment and to migrate to the cloud, saving customers the enormous
expenses for the support of HW network equipment. GlobalLogic team
is involved in development, manual and automated testing, as well as in
solution integration at customers’ head-end.
○ High level of interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively with different groups;
○ B. Sc. In computer science or Electricity Engineering or equivalent;
○ Experience in QA methodologies, including writing of test cases and test plan;
○ Deep knowledge in networking protocols, specifically IEEE802.1Q/ad bridging and/or IPv4/6
○ Linux Knowledge;
○ Upper-intermediate English (writing and speaking).
● Knowledge in DOCSIS;
● Data traffic generators (Ixia, iPerf.) and analyzers (Wireshark, Averna);
● Script tools/languages (Perl, Python, Bash, etc.);
● Hands-on experience with virtualization technologies (Kubernetes, Docker).
2. Tech Interview
3. Job Offer
forefront of digital transformation! With clients across
all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to
work on market-defining products using the latest
● Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by
collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented
people in an open, laidback environment — or even
abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
● Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life
balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
● Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning &
Development team regularly organizes certification
and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize
your professional goals.
● Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with
competitive compensation and benefits
● Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work,
which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social
and team building activities such as sports
competitions and end-of-year corporate parties.
● Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones
and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea
with your colleagues over a game of table football or