Senior Automation QA Engineer
Project is a media processing platform enabling customers to launch revenue-generating, broadcast-quality OTT services in a matter of minutes instead of months. Customer’s media processing service provides operators with a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that is hosted in the public cloud and maintained and monitored by the customer. Also with these media processing platforms, operators have the flexibility to deploy on their own public or private cloud infrastructure.
NSG team works on 2 generations of Harmonic Cable products: actively developing the industry’s first software-based CCAP solution (“Cable
OS”) and supporting market-leading edgeQAMs (“NSG 900-40G”, “NSG PRO”). These solutions allow to cable operator companies to deliver the IP-based data, video, and voice services to millions of customers. Focus is given to CableOS which will allow to get rid of the existing HW equipment and to migrate to the cloud, saving customers the enormous expenses for the support of HW network equipment. GlobalLogic team is involved in development, manual and automated testing, as well as in solution integration at customers’ head-end.
Требуемые навыки / Checklist
○ Strong knowledge and practical experience in Python
○ Good knowledge in networking (L2/L3);
○ Basic knowledge with UNIX/Linux OS;
○ Intermediate and above English (read/write/speak) for
communication with the remote teams and subject matter
○ Good communication skills;
○ B. Sc. In computer science or Electricity Engineering or
digital transformation! With clients
across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to
work on market-defining products
using the latest technologies.
● Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by
collaborating with a diverse team of highly
talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even
abroad in one of our global centers
or client facilities!
● Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life
balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
● Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning &
Development team regularly organizes
certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you
realize your professional goals.
● Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with
competitive compensation and benefits
● Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is
why we host sports classes, cultural,
social and team building activities such as sports
competitions and end-of-year corporate
● Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and
rooftop decks where you can drink
coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table
football or darts!
2. Interview with a client
3. Job Offer