Senior Automation QA (Python)
A customer is a healthcare IT security company. It provides healthcare companies with a platform that addresses critical compliance and security
challenges. It helps to improve providers productivity. The goal is to create a SaaS product from ground up in a public cloud framework.
● Estimate test automation activities
● Plan and manage assigned testing activities
● Participate in framework creation as well as the creation of clean and concise test scripts
● Perform code review
● Investigate issues to provide accurate and reproducible info to the dev team
● Strictly follow QMS procedures and processes
● Provide status reports on time
● Participate in QA Initiatives, collaborate with other test engineers
Требуемые навыки / Checklist
○ Strong knowledge of Python
○ Experience with Pytest
○ Back end testing experience
○ Understanding of modern test automation
patterns and standards
○ Test design skills is a plus
○ Experience with databases
○ Microservices and/or Service Oriented
Architecture (SAO) experience
○ Experience with the CI/CD concepts and
automated testing as a part of these processes
across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-
defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly
talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible
opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes
certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural,
social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties.
Our vibrant offices also include dedicated Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or
tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
2. Tech Interview
3. Interview with a client