Middle QA Automation (Mobile) Engineer @DashFight
DashFight is an all-in-one fighting game hub that contains the most recent and complete information about four popular fighting disciplines: Street Fighter V, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Tekken 7, and Mortal Kombat 11.
Since 2020, DashFight helps fighters focus on upgrading their fighting skills, get fun, and useful information. We have created a unique infrastructure with pro-tips, VODs, character guides, tournament schedules, world rankings, and everything else desired by FGC to aid players on their path.
The mission of DashFight is to empower the fighting community, popularize fighting games, and offer their fans a unique experience.
About the role:
As a QA Mobile Engineer, you will be a part of a dedicated team of DashFight. Your role will be to work to create and test the existing mobile Apps working alongside the product development and design teams. The product is quite new so actually, this role allows you to bring new solutions to life and build something unique.
- Manage and create test cases and execution paths based on product requirements;
- Evaluate Apps functionality using manual and automated testing methods;
- Document and prioritize defects and bugs and work with the team to resolve issues;
- Define, develop, and revise quality standards and comprehensive testing procedures for software
- Proactively identify and communicate project and testing risks;
- Identify and execute initiatives that improve the QA process and efficiency.
Требуемые навыки / Checklist
- Experience in mobile test automation with Java/Kotlin;
- Solid understanding of mobile technologies and applications;
- Knowledge in Espresso/Appium framework;
- Strong foundation in test automation design patterns, best practices, and approaches;
- Experience with device farms;
- Understanding of REST API.
Would be a plus:
- Swift language knowledge as well as XCUI Test framework;
- Experience with CI tools like Jenkins or TeamCity.
within a 10-minute walk from “Osokorky” subway station. Of course during the quarantine times it
working from home;
- 18 days of paid leave and 12 days of sick leave per year, with a flexible schedule possibility and
- No dress code policy and low number of bureaucracy;
- Medical insurance after successful trial period completion (100% coverage, premium package);
- Up to 50% expense coverage for specialized training;
- Free English courses (with a native speaker);
- Corporate events (office CS:GO and Dota tournaments, WePlay Esports birthday, Summer BBQ Party,
New Year Party, Children’s Days);
- Life events (maternity/paternity leave, “Welcome Baby” Gift, wedding Time Off);
- You will have quarterly reviews to help you meet your goals and objectives, as well as 1-to-1
meetings with your lead to discuss work processes, and much more.
2) Tech interview with QA Guild Lead - 60 minutes
3) Team interview with Product Manager and Team Lead - 60 minutes
4) Bar raising interview with one of our Chief's/Head of Department - 60 minutes