IoT Solution Test Engineer
Our Client is world-leading manufacture of premium quality “smart” beds designed to help answer questions around not being able to sleep at night through innovative technologies and digitilized solutions.
Our client is a fast moving, highly technical team of people with the ambitious goal of bringing people better health and well-being through the best possible sleep experience, aimed to be the leader in sleep. The product combines established expertise in creating comfortable, adjustable beds with the latest in sleep science, cutting-edge sensor technology, and data processing algorithms.
● Execute black box testing of the solution in operational excellence
● Create test plans and test cases to validate that software products meet both engineering and product requirements.
● Create clear and effective reporting and risk assessment on product quality
● Develop test automation according to business requirements, development epics and test plans
● Testing e2s data flows in IoT solution starting from embedded components through cloud backend to mobile apps (millions of devices)
● Validate compliance requirements and test 3rd party integrations,
● Conduct user experience testing
● Understanding system-level behaviour and ensuring this is fully verified and documented
● Being the final quality gate before the releases
● Investigate customer-facing issues
● Effectively collaborate with development teams Preferences: IoT, Java
Требуемые навыки / Checklist
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
● 5-8+ years of experience in software development, solid understanding of QA fundamentals
● Excellence in software test processes and documentation – test planing, traceability, reporting, risk assessment
● Experience creating test automation libraries and test suites for REST APIs and embedded devices
● Working experience with Python (preferred) or Java
● Experience with both cloud-based application and networked device deployments and troubleshooting
● Implement and improve existing CI/CD infrastructure processes and procedures
● Experience working in an AWS environment and AWS services: Kafka, Cognito, Aurora
● Strong knowledge of source control management, coding standards, code review, and build and release processes ((e.g. Git, Jenkins)
● Scripting skills in bash and similar environments are helpful
● Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication abilities
● Advanced English is critical
Nice to have: Experience in delivering IoT products to market
● Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
● Work-Life Balance: prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
● Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
● Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
● Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties.
● Our vibrant offices also include dedicated Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
Interview with manager
Interview with a client
Следующие предложения «It Recruiter Alona Tkachenko»
Другие предложения от It Recruiter Alona Tkachenko
- System Integration Test Engineer / QA (DevOps focus) $5 000
- Vacancy Middle General QA $2 500
- Technical writer $2 000
- Python Developer $3 300
- React Native Developer $4 500