We are looking for a high-energy, driven FP&A Analyst to join our company. In this position, you'll play a significant role in analyzing our growing operation, developing business insights, and reporting to the senior management, board and investors. You'll bring your expert analytical ability to provide key insights, recognize important opportunities, and drive strategic initiatives forward.
• Develop, maintain, and produce a routine and ad-hoc reports to management that deliver visibility to financial results and trends.
• Analyze the company’s bookings, revenue and actual expenses, using large complex data sets to identify trends, opportunities and risks.
• Analyze financial results, comparing actual and year-to-date performance with prior periods, forecasts, help building budget and monitoring them.
• Prepare written commentary & presentations for monthly business reviews, quarterly presentations to executive leadership, and external reporting.
• Build business models & monthly analysis for executives to improve management and make efficient decisions.
• Partner with senior management across all departments and participate in high-level projects as needed.
• Improve business operation by establishing KPI’s from scratch to define, measure, and analyze business performance.
The new employee will report to CFO
• B.A\B.S in Industry & Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or
• Strong financial understanding broadly across the organization (e.g.,
understanding of financial statements, chart of accounts, business
intelligence, FP&A processes, etc.).
• Building business KPI's.
• Experience in forecasting, budget building, and modeling across the
• Expert at data analysis and visualization – Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience working with Tableau / SQL / Salesforce – Advantage.
• Excellent English, written and verbal with the ability to deliver analyses clearly
• Storytelling abilities and strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to think creatively, high standards of accuracy and precision, and highly
- HR interview;
- Client interview with the technical manager;
- Job Offer.
positive atmosphere with company
- Fair and professional management;
- PE (private entrepreneur) free registration
in front of the authorities;
- Full accounting support for PE monthly invoices and
payments. We are paying the PE's monthly Taxes (5%)
and monthly commission;
- Insurance health package (UNIKA);
Бонус за релевантного кандидата
Следующие предложения «Iryna Yurchenko»
Другие предложения от Iryna Yurchenko
- Senior Full-Stack Developer React+Node $5 000
- Sales Representative $2 500
- DevOps Engineer $4 000
- Senior Front End Engineer $4 000
- Node JS Developer