Middle/Senior Azure DevOps Engineer
The one of the leading companies in Personal Safety R&D is seeking a strong development operations engineer to support deployment and maintenance of software applications across the division. development and operational support of a key commercial product development program. This crucial role is responsible forcontributing to the timely deployment of application updates as well as supporting development of several agile Scrum based software teams working on new product features.
○ Owns development operations, support and deployment services of all Cloud Services. This
includes: web applications, service fabric instances, databases, storage accounts, various
application performance monitory services.
○ Management of separate environments as needed for development, testing, demonstrations,
staging and production. Manage cloud infrastructure for performance improvements and cost
○ Deployments of applications and Azure services
○ Provide software development lifecycle improvements and support to software development for
agile scrum based development teams.
○ Provide guidance and execute on migration from manual deployments to automated processes
with blue-green/hot-swap deployments for zero downtime
○ Manage all operational support services, including application uptime monitoring, system
telemetry packages and error reporting and logging services used within the system.
Требуемые навыки / Checklist
○ 3+ years of strong Build and deploy programming, automation and
○ Proven experience with PowerShell scripting language
○ Proven Cloud (Azure preferred) experience in managing
deployments and services for optimal performance and costs
○ Strong experience with Microsoft TFS/VSTS and other build tools for
development operations, source code management
○ Prior experience with Azure services, Service Fabric etc.
○ Strong drive for quality and documenting SOPs along with excellent
written and verbal communication skills is required
○ Experience with Agile development practice
○ BS Computer Science, Software Engineering or related degree
forefront of digital transformation! With clients across
all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to
work on market-defining products using the latest
● Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by
collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented
people in an open, laidback environment — or even
abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
● Work-Life Balance: prioritizes work-life
balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
● Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning &
Development team regularly organizes certification
and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize
your professional goals.
● Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with
competitive compensation and benefits
● Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work,
which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social
and team building activities such as sports
competitions and end-of-year corporate parties.
● Our vibrant offices also include dedicated Zones
and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea
with your colleagues over a game of table football or
Interview with manager
Interview with a client
Следующие предложения «It Recruiter Alona Tkachenko»
Другие предложения от It Recruiter Alona Tkachenko
- Lead DevOps Engineer $6 500
- Vacancy Middle General QA $2 500
- Technical writer $2 000
- Python Developer $3 300
- React Native Developer $4 500