Lead DevOps Engineer
Client – the worldwide manufacturer of smart beds, which increase the overall quality of sleep. The solution senses and automatically adjusts the comfort level:
● Tracking personal sleep data during the night
● Individual comfort and temperature balancing
● Comfort adjustability on each side of the bed
The project is related to developing the cutting-edge sensor technology and data processing algorithms. The key project deliverables – systems that bridge the gap between several domains:
● Peripheral device control
● Device drivers
● Hardware sequencing safety systems monitoring, and real-time data processing
● Create IAAS and automate build and deployment processes with Terraform, AWS ECS, Docker, Jenkins, scripting languages
● Manage access control and security with AWS IAM, and custom systems
● Ensure that high availability and disaster recovery are in place
● Continuously improve DevOps practice, tools, processes, and procedures
● Take ownership on incidents/issues troubleshooting
● Share responsibilities for security and access controls, along with production operations
Требуемые навыки / Checklist
● 5+ years work experience in DevOps role with AWS based SaaS / IoT product
● Advanced knowledge in Network optimization and management (AWS VPC, including subnetting, routing, ACLs, and VPN)
● Deployment and configuration of services (e.g., ECS, Docker, Aurora, Kafka)
● Automating software builds and deployments using Jenkins, Terraform, AWS OpsWork, and other similar technologies
● Scripting languages: Bash, and/or Python, and/or Golang
● Systems troubleshooting, logs’ analysis, and monitoring (e.g., with ELK) to find a root cause
● Upper-intermediate English
● Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
● Work-Life Balance: prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
● Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
● Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
● Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties.
● Our vibrant offices also include dedicated Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
Interview with manager
Interview with a client
Следующие предложения «It Recruiter Alona Tkachenko»
Другие предложения от It Recruiter Alona Tkachenko
- Middle/Senior Azure DevOps Engineer $5 000
- Vacancy Middle General QA $2 500
- Technical writer $2 000
- Python Developer $3 300
- React Native Developer $4 500