Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
About Projects: there are three existing, ongoing projects:
1. Platform for Retail to manage promotions
2. A tool for Retail to generate a coupon for promotions
3. eCommerce solution
On top of that we start a new project which will include the existing tools plus plus capability to generate product code and reflect it in mobile phone of a User.
The tool will be integrated with third party Retail software to process transactions by scanning this product code at the store.
- Solid experience in Ruby, Rails, and knowledge of its
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Understanding of good software design and underlying
- PostgreSQL, Redis, RSpec, Capybara, Capistrano, Amazon
AWS, application performance monitoring tools
- Upper-intermediate written and spoken English
- Ability to work from our Kyiv office
Would be a plus: Good knowledge of Vue.js.
- Tech interview
- Interview with Customer
1. Flat team structure, no hierarchy! no bosses, but
colleagues only instead!
2. Flexible working hours. You can start from 12.00-13.00;
3. WFH - Work from home half day if needed and full day 1
4. Unlimited vacation;
5. Medical insurance after probation period;
6. Lots of fun: Friday Party once a month, corporate parties
twice per year, teambuilding;
7. Food in the office: salads, snacks, sandwiches, fruits,
8. Fun zone in the office: table tennis, playstation, relaxing
9. Reserved parking;
10. 50% coverage of cost of professional courses and
11. Laptop: HP can be provided or you can work from your
own. We provide with additional screen and other necessary