Some words about the project:
A SaaS CRM (community relationship management) tailored specifically for the needs of communities and associations in Norway, be it a health association, a political party or a business organization. The solution includes a web portal for future and existing members, member management module, an invoicing module, integrations with payment gateways, an event management module, automated newsletters. The project team is about to start an active phase of refactoring towards removing the PHP layer on the back-end (admin) part of the system. There is a good chance to join the team now and contribute with your ideas to the new architecture and code!
Interview with managers
Требуемые навыки / Checklist
- Understanding of OOP and design patterns;
- 3+ years of commercial experience in PHP development; experience with recent versions of PHP is a plus;
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of any modern Node.js framework: Express, AdonisJs, NestJS, Sails.js, etc. as a plus;
- Experience with ElasticSearch is a plus.
- The possibility to work from home or work from coworking if you like - we give our employees a free hand to choose.
- Competitive salary that matches your qualifications and experience;
- Career development and regular salary reviews;
- Opportunity to work with interesting projects;
- Free English classes;
- Ability to work with foreign clients and improve English with native speakers;
- Medical insurance;
- Opportunity to participate in conferences and events organized by the company.
- Money compensation for any online or offline professional training or covering 50% of the trip cost to a conference
You’ll have an opportunity to contribute to the existing project and come up with your own ideas to improve the product.
Всего: 1 комментарий.
F&H 9 августа 2021 в 09:08
Бонус за релевантного кандидата $: 300