The company is an under-the-radar, fast-growing startup (post-series A) that is building the future of e-commerce. We build custom, white-labeled online stores for offices and building management companies, where employees and residents can order same day delivery of anything from fresh groceries & personal care items to electronics and more.
What makes us unique is that we offer competitive prices, with no delivery fee or minimum order size. We are building the future of
e-commerce, and are looking for builders with a passion for innovation & speed to join us.
We are backed by: Kleiner Perkins, Y Combinator (YC’ S18), and early Facebook and Uber business development and operations leaders.
• Design and execute manual test plans for new features
• Design and execute regression tests
• Perform root cause analysis for bugs found, including analysis of DB and app logs
• Drive bugs to resolution, engaging with local and global (US) teams
• Be a technical and professional focal point inside and outside the team
• Work closely with developers and product managers in a Scrum methodology
Требуемые навыки / Checklist
• Minimum 3 years of QA experience on web applications
• Experience with regression testing, ad hoc testing, feature testing, user acceptance testing, user interface
testing, integration testing, performance testing, exploratory testing.
• Extensive experience with the Agile methodology and CI/CD
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills, including debugging and log analysis
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience in multi-platform testing (desktop, tablet, mobile) and multi-browser testing
• Experience with SQL queries
• English from intermediate
• Knowledge in automation - BIG ADVANTAGE
1. PE (private entrepreneur) free registration in front of the authorities
2. First working day present
Two personal English lessons with an English native speaker
1. Group activity upon monthly owner's visit from abroad (group event, dinner, lunches...)
A. Full accounting support for PE monthly invoices, payments and reports.
B. We are paying the PE's monthly Taxes (5%) and monthly PE commission.
C. Monthly payments are supplied in USD
3. Participating in charity projects for the community.
4. Insurance health package (‘UNIKA’ insurance company).
A. Employees can choose one of two suggested strong default packages
B. Any employee on his/her expense can:
(1) extend the chosen default package
( 2) add first level relatives to those strong packages.
1. Full accounting support for PE quarter summary reports.
2. Team building event (Sea, volleyball, kayaks, karting, food, beers...)
1. New year party
2. Summer party
3. Full accounting support for PE annual summary reports.
4. At least 18 vacation days and 5 sick days
5. Employee evaluation process: personal written feedback once a year.
6. Anniversary present
7. Birthday present
2 interviews of one hour: interview with VP R&D and/or HR (client side)