Senior Frontend Engineer
Business area: SAAS – Invoice management platform. The local distributor that makes growing your business easy Thousands of restaurants in San Francisco and the Bay Area . Frontend Engineers in our company are passionate about solving interesting and tough problems using cutting edge
technology. Our Frontend team is looking for top notch engineers that share the same passion.
• Deliver a great user experience that is super-fast for end-users
• Design and review code, troubleshoot, and act as a mentor to team members on technical matters
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
• Test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Требуемые навыки / Checklist
• 5+ years of engineering experience
• Experience with building web front-ends with modern technologies (e.g. React, Angular etc.) and
• Contribution to open source
• Self-directed, independent and has proven experience owning complete features/products
• Excellent ability to get stuff done
• Proficient in spoken and written English
• Knowledge of Agile principles
• Results driven, fast learner and most important - a team player - MUST!
Technical advantage experience
• Startups or Mobile companies experience - a significant advantage!
• Experience with data collecting and analyzing - advantage
• B.SC in Computer Science, or equivalent – Advantage
1. PE (private entrepreneur) free registration in front of the
2. Migration to Kyiv support
3. First working day present
1. Monday & Wednesday: Free Yoga lessons at noon at the
2. Tuesday: Fruits supply to each room
3. Two personal English lessons with an English native
speaker teacher (‘Yappi’ English school).
4. Thursday: Happy hour (Pizza, Sushi, Fruits, cake, drinks, BBQ...)
1. Group activity upon monthly owner's visit from abroad (group event, dinner,
A. Full accounting support for PE monthly invoices, payments and reports.
B. We are paying the PE's monthly Taxes (5%) and monthly PE commission.
C. Monthly payments are supplied in USD
3. Participating in charity projects for the community.
4. Insurance health package (‘Kniazha’ insurance company, premium package).
Any employee on his/her expense can add first level relatives to this strong
1. Full accounting support for PE quarter summary reports.
2. Team building event (Sea, volleyball, kayaks, karting, food, beers...)
1. New year party
2. Summer party
3. Full accounting support for PE annual summary reports.
4. At least 18 vacation days and 5 sick days
5. Employee evaluation process: personal written feedback once a year.
6. Anniversary present
7. Birthday present
- Technical interview & Home task
- Job offer