Senior Full Stack Developer Java/React
AP (Accounts Payable) Automation with the combined power
of Communications and Artificial Intelligence that gives you
full control over the invoice lifecycle.
We solve real problems that affect real people every day.
Today we’re focused on solving Accounts Payables biggest
challenge. We are a fast-growing team of hard-working,
passionate professionals who are bringing a new kind of
solution to the Accounts Payable market. We hear customer
feedback like “Awesome!” “Heaven-sent” and “Amazing!”
every day, so we know we’re doing something right.
● Analyze and develop requests coming from Internal customers (All company's internal departments- Production, Marketing,
Finance, Support..) while looking in the application components source code.
● Analyze system performance, counters, and logs in order to provide the problem root cause analysis
● Provide an ad-hoc solution to customers either by configuration changes, workarounds, or code fixes.
● Ability to design, optimize and refactor the code for improved performance
● Deep understanding of object-oriented concepts, design patterns, clean coding, code review practices
● Working with a fast-growing start-up.
● Working with remote teams.
● Working with agile environment and teams.
Требуемые навыки / Checklist
● 3+ years experience with Java
● Experience with designing and developing a database model (Cloud-based NoSQL/DynamoDB)
● Experience with Agile methodology and strong knowledge of software development best practices
● Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to use good judgment
● Good level of English
1. PE (private entrepreneur) free registration in front of the
2. Migration to Kyiv support
3. First working day present
1. Monday & Wednesday: Free Yoga lessons at noon at the
2. Tuesday: Fruits supply to each room
3. Two personal English lessons with an English native
speaker teacher (‘Yappi’ English school).
4. Thursday: Happy hour (Pizza, Sushi, Fruits, cake, drinks, BBQ...)
1. Group activity upon monthly owner's visit from abroad (group event, dinner,
A. Full accounting support for PE monthly invoices, payments and reports.
B. We are paying the PE's monthly Taxes (5%) and monthly PE commission.
C. Monthly payments are supplied in USD
3. Participating in charity projects for the community.
4. Insurance health package (‘Kniazha’ insurance company, premium package).
Any employee on his/her expense can add first level relatives to this strong
1. Full accounting support for PE quarter summary reports.
2. Team building event (Sea, volleyball, kayaks, karting, food, beers...)
1. New year party
2. Summer party
3. Full accounting support for PE annual summary reports.
4. At least 18 vacation days and 5 sick days
5. Employee evaluation process: personal written feedback once a year.
6. Anniversary present
7. Birthday present
2 Technical interview
Meeting with client COO – up to one hour