Inspire - is a privately held startup, serving as the tech arm for all customer facing products at our company; a family real estate development, investment and management firm, headquartered in New York with properties across the United States.
We create value beyond real estate. We shape the future of how you work, live and play.
Through exceptional service, hospitality, amenities, and technology, we offer an advanced atmosphere of well-being.
The blueprint of our DNA is humanity, and our success offers a platform for bettering the world. We consider ourselves impactful to the extent that we can improve our communities and make the world a better place for future generations.
We are encouraging innovation and willing to take risks. We partner with startups and entrepreneurs from our own to experiment and leverage new technologies while supporting young companies. We work closely with our innovation team to transform creative ideas into products and services that don’t exist anywhere.
2) Interview with VP of applications
3) JOB OFFER
to your success is enhanced by our competitive
compensation, commensurate with experience, and our
extensive benefits package. Plus, we work to maintain the
best possible environment for our employees, where people
can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a
collaborative, creative environment where each person feels
encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions,
planning and culture.
Our company, LLC and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be
an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national
origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or
disability status. We will ensure that individuals with
disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to
participate in the job application and/or interview process,
to perform essential job functions, and to receive other
benefits and privileges of employment.
Требуемые навыки / Checklist
● Must have at least 3 years experience with React-Native
● A background in mobile app development, and strong
● Experience providing QA for mobile, web, and back-end
● Experience conducting usability tests, and an ability to
empathize with users’ unique perspectives.
● Familiarity with Espresso, XCUI, or KIF.
● A practiced eye for pixel misalignments, margin errors,
and other visual details.
● Someone capable of writing and executing manual tests
for mobile apps.
● A self-starter who assumes responsibility for their work,
accepts direction and feedback from co-workers and
managers, and happily helps make anyone’s good idea a
Espresso, KIF, etc.
● Write test frameworks for our API and mobile app
● Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback to the
Engineering, Creative, and other teams throughout feature
● Suggest new processes and policies that Engineering and
QA can implement to ensure we’re only shipping the best